Sprang yahoo group

Hier geht es um Sprangtechnik!

Moderator: Moderatoren

Sprang yahoo group

Beitragvon Vikinggirl » 20.04.2006, 16:34

Hai people,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Gullveig and I have been doing re-enactment for about 10 years. First iron-age, and the last 3 years Viking.
I´m from the Netherlands, so I can read German. And when I´m drunk, I can even speak it also :wacky:
Last year I moved to the USA, so now my head is filled with English. So I don´t dare to write German now :gruebel:

Anyway...back to our favourite subject..
Sprang is such a wonderful technique. I have been doing it for 3 years and discovered how fast and simple it goes.
Made anything from socks to legwarmers, sweaters, hairnets to bags. Even jewelry :idea:
For the people who do feel comfortable with thei English, I would like to invite you to the sprang yahoo-group. Peter Collingwood is part of it and drops by from time to time.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sprang/

Here some pics of my work.
Greetings from Gullveig[/img]

Bild
Bild
Bild
Vikinggirl
Magd / Knecht
Magd / Knecht

Beitragvon Rigana » 20.04.2006, 17:04

Hallo und herzlich willkommen, Gullveig. Da du sagst, du verstehst Deutsch ganz gut, antworte ich in Deutsch.

Du machst wirklich wunderschöne Sprangnetze und nun kann ich endlich mal sehen, wie man die ganze Sache um den Kopf rum bekommt :-) Dankeschön!

Die Yahoogroup habe ich schon vor einiger Zeit entdeckt, aber meine Beitrittsanfrage wurde nie beantwortet. Oder ist das nun eine neue Gruppe?

Liebe Grüße,
Rigana
Rigana
Moderatorin
Moderatorin

Beitragvon Xia » 20.04.2006, 17:20

Hallo,

hhhhmmm, in dem Sprang-Heftchen von .... ist deutsch und stammt von einer Frau und dürfte aus den 70 gern stammen, iat die Trageweise anders beschrieben. also anders rum.

Weiss da jemand mehr dazu?

Liebe Grüsse, Xia
Xia
Grossherzogin / Grossherzog
Grossherzogin / Grossherzog

Beitragvon Vikinggirl » 20.04.2006, 19:45

Du machst wirklich wunderschöne Sprangnetze und nun kann ich endlich mal sehen, wie man die ganze Sache um den Kopf rum bekommt :-) Dankeschön!

Thanks. Yeh, it takes a bit of puzzling, but as it always goes, when you know it, its not difficult.
There are more ways to do it. Some sow the underhalf into a tube and then pull it together.
Or you can turn the sprang thing and have the middle run down from forehead to backwards. I´m working on a article about basic sprang and hairnets. When I am done, I will post some more.

Die Yahoogroup habe ich schon vor einiger Zeit entdeckt, aber meine Beitrittsanfrage wurde nie beantwortet. Oder ist das nun eine neue Gruppe?

I don´t know. But please try again. We would love to have you join.

Greetings from Gullveig.
Vikinggirl
Magd / Knecht
Magd / Knecht

Beitragvon Vikinggirl » 21.04.2006, 18:04

die Trageweise anders beschrieben. also anders rum.

-How the other way around?
You mean the middle line running from forehead into the neck?
Yes, that is also a way.
The Swedish Viking Valkyre pendant, gives the impression that it was worn like that.
But as far as I know, the Coptic hairnets were strung the other way.
Guess it can be both.

Greetings, Gullveig
Vikinggirl
Magd / Knecht
Magd / Knecht

Zurück zu Sprang